Chief Executive Officer
• Responsible for the success of the Corporation through relevance to the community, the accomplishment of Corporate missions and visions, and accountability to its shareholders.
• Overall accountability, responsibility and authority for the development and management of the business and affairs of the Corporation in accordance with the strategic plan and objectives.
• Developing the Corporation’s annual business plan including the financial and budget requirements to achieve that plan and for delivery of results against that plan.
• Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
• Assuring the accuracy and integrity of the Corporation’s financial information, reporting and disclosure requirements, internal controls and management information systems.
• Identify and analyze industry and Corporate trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
• Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
• Promotes programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
• Delegates responsibility for management and day-to-day operations to the Chief Operating Officer who has the authority to carry out these responsibilities.